Media Equipment Available
Classroom Technologies (CT) offers a variety of equipment to students, faculty, and staff for short-term checkout. For details on how to checkout equipment, please read our checkout policies. For a complete list of items available for checkout, please review our equipment list. For a list and technical specifications of our most popular equipment click on the following links:
- PC Laptops , Mac Laptops, Windows Notebooks
- Data/Video Projectors (for presentations)
- Digital Video Camcoders
- Digital Still Cameras
- Public Address Systems
Not sure what you need?
Stop by or call one of the Media Resource Centers where the CT staff will gladly assist you in reserving the equipment you need.
- Arrive early to pick up your equipment and the CT staff will give you a brief orientation.
- Refer to the Support and Specs section - For studying up beforehand, or for reference while you have your equipment checked out, take a look at our support documents for our frequently used items
- Or take a moment to view the CT Checkout Tutorial "How to connect a laptop and projector."
Download the Apple QuickTime Player
Students must obtain Faculty or Staff authorization to check out the following equipment.
- Laptop Computers
- Data Video Projectors
- Digital Camcorders
- PA Systems
Use the online Equipment Checkout Authorization System.
Contact an CT staff member (756-7198) regarding equipment use for campus Club related activities. See Policies for more infomation.