Video Conferencing Policies
- For department inquiries regarding non-instructional videoconferences, please call 805-756-6429 or 756-7198. We require that a room reservation form be filled out and provided to us before we can confirm the reservation.
- For more information, please contact CT at 805-756-7198 or email eboege@calpoly. edu for additional information.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, Pacific time.
The cancellation of confirmed conference dates requires 24-hours advance notice.
- Early morning and evening sessions are subject to availability, and will generate additional charges.
- Conferences are not recorded unless previously requested and confirmed, in writing.
- Classroom Technology is not able to perform searches for public video conference rooms. If you need to locate a public room, please contact a few of the many video conference room brokers which are available. A list of brokers certified with our sites are provided.
- Room 02-25B is an ITS-specific Video Conference facility reserved for video conferences only.
- Any other conference uses are subject to room availability ONLY if other campus conference rooms are already booked, and may be 'bumped' or interrupted at any time and without previous notice due to unscheduled video conference testing or events.
- There is NO FOOD ALLOWED. Abusers may lose the use of the conference room.
- Under NO circumstances should existing room equipment be disturbed or disconnected. Abusers will lose the use of the conference room.
- The room 02-25B schedule may be viewed in Zimbra Calendar.
- To schedule a video conference, fill out the reservation form.
- Contact Eric Boege @ 6-6429 or Dan Mull @ 6-2212 for more information.